Experience Level: Entry Level
Location: Portland ME
We are seeking a part-time (8 - 16 hours/2 - 3 days per week) Project Manager. This role for the right candidate will see this as an opportunity to get his or her “hands dirty” working with, leading and educating clients in a traditional project management role, as well as be given the opportunity to make an immediate impact in terms of Isovera’s professional services direction. You will have an active voice in driving change at a dynamic organization that rewards initiative, quality work, and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Manage all aspects of project development for Drupal applications for a variety of external clients.
- Direct internal teams on assigned projects.
- Schedule and manage all resources required to develop assigned project and ensure timely integration, productivity, and efficient use of resources.
- Serve as a main internal and external client-facing contact on projects.
- Be able to collaborate with project management team to manage staff and contractor resources.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis regarding project status and budget.
- Successfully negotiate scope on projects, and be able to act as project leader, providing direction to both clients and internal teams.
- Oversee project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a consistent basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against budget.
- Participate in work and revenue forecasting on assigned accounts working with senior management team.
- Serve role as trusted guide to clients, leveraging internal knowledge, but also efficiently pulling in company expertise during a project’s lifecycle.
- 2+ years of project management experience, preferably in an agency-setting and with some e-commerce clients.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/presentation skills. Ability to relate to client needs, as well as communicate complex concepts without reliance on jargon to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in a project manager role managing interactive projects for external clients with budgetary, P&L and resource allocation responsibility.
- Experience in providing direction for web projects, including information architecture & content strategy when needed, along with a working knowledge of the technical side of web/application development.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills with a customer-focused mindset.
- Flexibility in thinking as the practice and industry changes everyday.
How to Apply: To apply, please send cover letter and resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org